29 mars 2011

{DT} Passion for ProMarkers 93

I'm loving that the weeks are just flying by and that summer is getting closer and closer!  Spring has sprung (even though it keeps snowing in between) and I love it! :) Another thing that I love is being able to drive my BUG again, and that is theme for this weeks challenge at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS (it does not have to be a car bug, any bug will do!)

So here is my card, using this gorgeous stamp from Unity for the first time!! 


 This weeks lucky winner will get 3 images of their choice by Some Odd Girl.

Thanks for looking and good luck with the challenge!!! :)

4 kommentarer:

coops sa...

stunning card ida.i love the fab bug image ( my dream car).
your soft colours and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss sa...

Hi Ida
that was my Mums name so love it ....your card is fab i would love that stamp...can i buy in the UK ? beautifully coloured
hugs
sylvie
xx

~**Bashnee**~ sa...

I Love this image and the colours you've used. It works so well with the layout, fab card!!!

xxxtglxxx sa...

This is a fab image Ida :)

Gorgeous soft browns and I love the charm and flowers!

hugs

xxalisonxx